The Department consists of Family Physicians, mid-level Physician Assistants, a Diabetic Educator and several specialists. Our medical department consists of qualified and licensed medical Providers. In addition, we have qualified Registered Nurses and Medical Assistants who are available to assist you as you prepare to meet with one of our physicians or mid-level providers. A Registered Nurse is also assigned to the Manchester-Point Arena Satellite Clinic.
Medical clinic offers a full range of family health services:
- Diagnosis and treatment for acute and chronic conditions.
- Prenatal and Obstetrical care.
- General Pediatric Care, including well child services and immunizations.
- Routine physical examinations for general health maintenance and employment requirements. Referral to specialists for consultation in when needed.
- Foot care in our Foot and Ankle Clinic provided by a Board Certified Podiatrist.
- Specialty services such as Rheumatology, Urology, Gynecology, Herbal Integrative.
- Diabetes prevention and treatment.
- Phlebotomy (blood draw).
- Health education and smoking cessation counseling.
- Traditional Native American Healers are available by referral only for qualified Native Americans in accordance with SCIHP’s Traditional Health Policies and Procedures.
- Native Breast Feeding Council
All patients are encouraged to call for an appointment in order to see the physician of their choice. Some special procedures, such as complete physical examinations, are available only by appointment. One of our Medical Receptionists can assist you in selecting a date, time and physician.
Appointments are available Monday through
Friday between the hours of and
Due to staff meetings every Wednesday morning, we open at On the 1st and 3rd
Wednesday of each month, we open at
To make an appointment, please call
If you are unable to keep your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, it is very important for you to call and cancel your visit at least 24 hours in advance. This will enable us to schedule another patient in your place, and prevent a disruption in scheduling your physician’s time.
If you would like to be seen by a physician, but are unable to make a future appointment, SAME-DAY appointments are available Monday through Friday. If you call us no later than for a SAME-DAY appointment, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. A Triage Nurse is available to review your case and provide an immediate recommendation. Priority will be given to those with urgent medical needs.
A SCIHP physician is
available for telephone consultation when the clinic is closed.
The on-call physician will advise you according to the nature
of your illness. It may
be necessary for you to go to the emergency room**
Life threatening emergencies (i.e. suspected heart attack, stroke, severe injuries, etc.) should be handled by calling 911. This will put you in contact with paramedic services and expedite your transport to the nearest hospital. It is important for you to review these procedures with family members and friends living near you.