Manchester/Point Arena Satellite Clinic was established in 1990 by Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. at the Tribal Community Center of the Rancheria near Point Arena in order to bring primary medical care to the Native population in the surrounding area. We are located at 10A Mamie Laiwa Drive, Point Arena, California 95468. This clinic serves the Manchester Point Arena Tribal Members from Gualala North to Irish Beach.
Manchester/Point Arena Satellite Clinic offers a limited range of family health services. We are currently staffed by a registered nurse, MA/receptionist, and transporter. A provider is available on a weekly basis, depending on clinic needs.
- Services at the MPA Satellite Clinic are limited. We do not offer emergency services.
- Preventing Heart Attacks and Strokes Everyday (PHASE) Diagnosis and treatment for acute and chronic medical conditions, including diabetes treatment and management.
- General Pediatric Care, including well child services and immunizations.
- Routine physical examinations for general health maintenance and employment requirements. Referral to specialists for consultation when needed.
- Preventative and wellness support services such as diabetes prevention.
- Phlebotomy (blood draw).
- Traditional Native American Healers are available by referral only for qualified Native Americans in accordance with SCIHP’s Traditional Health Policies and Procedures.
Coordination and Continuity of Care
The medical department takes pride in assisting patients in their care in and out of the hospital, emergency room, skilled nursing facility, our local hospitals, contracted specialist and other services. Coordination of care is enhanced by care teams managing panels of patients to encourage efficient and timely information flow. We also provide limited transportation services to eligible members to assist in this care. Patients may be referred to SCIHP Santa Rosa Clinic for additional care.
Quality of Care
The medical department participates in a quality improvement program to ensure a high standard of care. Additionally, we are accredited through AAAHC.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call 707-882-2877.
A SCIHP Provider is available for telephone consultation when the clinic is closed. To contact the on-call Provider, please call 521-4500. Please call 911 in case of an emergency.